Боян Бонев от Пловдив

Къде, кога, какво и как предстои да се случи.
Публикувай отговор
zornica
Обратна връзка:

Боян Бонев от Пловдив

Мнение от zornica »

https://www.gofundme.com/help-boyan-fights-leukaemia"

My name is Boyan Bonev from Plovdiv, Bulgaria and I am 22 years old. My interest towards programming started when I was 12 years old. I continued my high school education at a High School of Mathematics, and graduated with an excellent grades. At that time, I was a participant and a winner in many local, national and international competitions in the area of Computer Science. I continued my education at The University of Birmingham pursuing a BSc in Computer Science. I was among the few students who managed to have a summer internship after their first year of their studies. For two consecutive years, I graduated with First Class Honours. I continued my third year at IBM as a Software Engineer. A year later, I was accepted as a summer student at CERN, in Geneva, Switzerland. During this internship, in July 2018, I was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. I came back to Bulgaria to undergo the treatment. It turned out that the chemotherapy is not enough to cure all of the bad cells in my bone marrow which is the reason I need transplantation. This procedure is financially impossible for my family and I am asking for your support.
My desire is to get cured and continue my studies as soon as possible in order to contribute to the development of the world by working in the area of Machine Learning and more specifically Convolutional Neural Networks that are engaged with the recognition of interesting patterns in an image such as, for example, B- and T- cells (concerning leukaemia).

Изображение
Публикувай отговор